Destination LE with UNI-T Tire
Firestone engineered the Destination LE to give light trucks and SUVs the advantage of UNI-T technology. The result is a tire that allows for command of the road with comfort. The Destination LE combines outstanding performance on wet and dry roads with the comfort and quiet of passenger tires. That makes for a relaxing ride on those long commutes. With a 60,000 mile limited treadwear warranty, the Destination LE with UNI-T is built to go the distance and give you plenty of time to enjoy the drive.
- CO-CS (COMPUTER OPTIMIZED COMPONENT SYSTEM) - Maximizes performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction
- O-BEAD - Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- LL CARBON (LONG LINK) - Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- 5° NOISE REDUCTION - Produces noise-canceling sound waves to significantly reduce tire noise on road surfaces
- SPIRAL WRAP - Provides a higher level of uniformity and high speed capability through use of a continuous nylon wrap
- WEATHERGRIP - A tread compound that blends special polymers to promote traction on wet surfaces
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Destination A/T Tire (Firestone)
Transforce HT Tire (Firestone)
Transforce AT Tire (Firestone)
Destination M/T Tire (Firestone)
Dueler A/T REVO 2 with Uni-T Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler H/T 684 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler A/T 693 II Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler A/T RH-S Tire (Bridgestone)
Dueler H/T 689 Tire (Bridgestone)
Long Trail T/A® Tour Tire (BFGoodrich®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.